My Grandmas are both so wonderful. My Grandma Summerhays (on the left) lives down the street from my parents, and my Grandma Forssell(on the right) lives in California. It was so nice to have them both here. It has been awhile since I've been with both of them at the same time, and was fun to see how much my parents are like theirs. I definitely know who I inherited my stubbornness from! Love you Grandmas!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
My Grandmas
My Grandmas are both so wonderful. My Grandma Summerhays (on the left) lives down the street from my parents, and my Grandma Forssell(on the right) lives in California. It was so nice to have them both here. It has been awhile since I've been with both of them at the same time, and was fun to see how much my parents are like theirs. I definitely know who I inherited my stubbornness from! Love you Grandmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY!! I'm SO excited you have a BLOG!! You're kids are SO adorable. I can't believe how big Shelbie is. Last time I saw her she was one I think. WOW how time flies. Hope you don't mind me checking in on ya! :)
Post a Comment