Wow, so much has happened since my last post! I suppose that the biggest thing is that we moved! We got our first house! We moved in the week before Christmas, which I would not suggest. :) It's been a big adjustment, but a really good one. We love our home and have so many projects we want to do. We live super close to Shelbies new school and we live in a wonderful neighborhood with neighbors we already knew from where we were renting. Shelbie and Caleb are very attached to each other, as you can see. I hope that their friendship will last throughout their lives.
Me and my girlies at Christmas. We got up our small tree just in time.
Jeff and Caleb. Caleb really admires his daddy.
And our little Ashley girl. She is so much fun and such a good baby. She has the cutest curls and bright blue eyes like her daddy. She is really close to rolling over and will be 6 months the end of this month!
5 comments:
sounds like fun for you guys. We need to get together sometime now that I am living in town.
Congrats on getting your first home!! That is really exciting! Your little Ashley is getting so big! You all look great!
I had no IDEA you moved til I saw a new family in there!
Congrats! How fun! I can't believe our babies are so close to a year old! It's so sad!
So fun! We miss you guys!! You need to post pics of your house. :)
Glad to see an update! We sure miss seeing you guys in the ward! That picture of Shelbie and Caleb is precious! Also - WHen can you get together to practice? :)
Post a Comment