Hey Missie! Thanks for your comments. Here are some links for the no-sew tutu. You can add things and jazz them up however you like. Just be careful about how many stips of tule you tie on each tutu. Too many will stretch the elastic and then it will be adult size as I have learned from experience. http://kiddley.com/2007/02/06/no-sew-tutu/ http://www.gophotography.com/tutu/ http://cafemometsymoms.blogspot.com/2008/04/no-sew-tutu-tutorial-by-creative.html Good luck and let me know how it goes.
2 comments:
Melissa,
This is so cute!!! I love your family picture it is so cute!!! I miss you tons! Love ya Anna
Hey Missie! Thanks for your comments. Here are some links for the no-sew tutu. You can add things and jazz them up however you like. Just be careful about how many stips of tule you tie on each tutu. Too many will stretch the elastic and then it will be adult size as I have learned from experience.
http://kiddley.com/2007/02/06/no-sew-tutu/
http://www.gophotography.com/tutu/
http://cafemometsymoms.blogspot.com/2008/04/no-sew-tutu-tutorial-by-creative.html
Good luck and let me know how it goes.
Post a Comment