
My awesome sister in law Becca and I designed this business card. It took us a long time, especially with 3 kids to tend to. Anyways, they are ordered and I am excited to pick them up next week. If any of you out there refer some business to us, we'll send you a $25 gift card to a restaurant of your choice! I am glad to have all of the registration and paperwork done to get our licence.
Shelbie started preschool, and LOVES it. She did not have a hard time adjusting at all, it's Caleb that is having the hard time. The first day we dropped her off he cried for her, then the next time he felt left out and tried to go into the class.....the poor kid has to stay at home or run errands with me. The preschool Shelbie is going to includes karate, gymnastics, sports physiology, music and movement and of course academics.

Our next adventure took us to the fair. The kids absolutely love the 4H exhibit with the animals.

I think that Shelbies favorite animal was the little bunnies this year. She did not want to stop holding them. Too bad I am allergic to bunny fur, I wanted to hold one too!
Here is Caleb dressing up as a Pirate. It was really hot inside the tent, thus the sweaty faces.
Caleb really liked all the tractors that were on display. I think that this picture is classic!Next we celebrated our 6th year anniversary. Jeff and I got to go "ride the quads" (thanks Gary and Shelley!) out in
The next weekend was my little sisters wedding. It was a very special and emotional time. My sister moved up to

I made my sister a scrapbook page with this picture on it and a poem about sisters. When we were little my parents gave us each a broken heart necklace, one said big sis and the other little sis, we don't know were they are today, so I found one on ebay, and gave that to her the night before she moved up to Salt Lake.
Jeff and I just got home from delivering another wedding. Those pictures will also be on my flower blog soon. August is over, and I am really looking forward to the fall season. I love the colors and the crisp air, and apple crisp too....This has been a long post, I guess I had a lot to say! Our family is doing good. Jeff is doing really well in school, and is happy that there is no class this week because of the holiday. This will be one of his first weeks off since he started 6 months ago. Less than a year to go and he'll be done with his Bachelors, and on to his MBA.
5 comments:
Good for you! I am so excited to see how fast your business will grow. Best of luck!
What a fun and busy month! Shelbie is such a cute little girl. I LOVE Caleb's face in the pirate costume it made me smile it's so cute!
YAY for only a year left of school. Where is Jeff gonna be getting his MBA? Jonathan and I will be off getting his MBA probably in 2-3 years...BLAH!
What a busy month! Great news about your business! Congrats!
Love the tractor picture!
I love hte business you are doing! Good luck! I know you will be great. Your blog is so cute! Thanks for sending me the link!
wow, i haven't got onto the blog world for a while (obvious looking at my blog) I really like those business cards I think they are really cute. Your kids are just so cute. I am glad our kids get along so well. See you tomorrow:)
Post a Comment