Monday, February 23, 2009

Coupon Class

So those of you that know me well know that I love to save money shopping with coupons. My friend asked me if I'd teach a class, so me and two other of my couponing buddies agreed. The class will be this Thursday at the Pine Valley Town Home Club House at 6:30. It should only last an hour, so if you want to cut your grocery bill and start food storage....please come!!

6 comments:

Matt and Anna Hone said...

Melissa,

I am so proud!!! I just went to Albertson's tonight and bought tons of grocery for nothing well not nothing, but I got great deals!!! I miss you tons! Love ya Anna

Clenece said...

Way to go!! Good luck teaching the class. You'll do great!!

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

Hey, do you want me to make some fliers? I'll make them if you ladies want to take them around. If not, it's totally ok. I'm just excited to learn the stuff myself! :)

Haven said...

Nuts! There's another shin dig going on same time at the good ol' PVTH's. I so want to know the secrets!

Becca Summerhays said...

Sorry I couldn't make it to you class. My brother came into town this weekend and it staying with us so we hung out last night. Hope it was a good turn out and went well though.

Haven said...

I really had a good time and learned a lot! Thanks!