Monday, March 2, 2009

Could it get any worse?

Ok, I am really not one to complain much...especially on a blog but I just need to vent or have someone throw me a pity party. My sweet Caleb has been sick since Friday night. He has had a fever of 103 for the past 3 nights and a nasty cough. I thought he was just "croupie." I took him in to the doc today and he has bronchitis. Last night was the worst. I "got" to sleep on the floor with him in his room. (His toddler bed just isn't big enough for the two of us.) Jeff was leaving on a business trip at 4:30am and thought for some reason that he needed some sleep...weird huh?! Caleb and I were up every 2 hours, I'm starting to rethink the whole newborn stage. I'm not sure I am ready for that or not! So Jeff is gone to a nice plush hotel suite with a jetted jucuzzi tub (sounds real good to my sore bones about now) eating sirloin steak and I am home with not one, but 2 sick kids now. Shelbie is also coughing her lungs out. So that is my story. Just part of life as a mom I guess.

3 comments:

. said...

I'm SO sorry! I wish I could be there to help you! I'd be there in a heart beat if I was able to...

Tara and David said...

I hear ya! I have had the same thing in my house! It is not fun at all! And yet the moms have to deal with it!

The Isoms said...

Oh I feel your pain! We are in the same boat here.