Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my 27th birthday. For the past month I was dreading turning 27 because it sounded so old. Today I have changed my mind. 27 kind of sounds sophisticated, and it's still in the 20s right? Jeff's birthday is just 6 days away, and he'll be 27 too. I'm older, yes, and still working on being wiser, but he pretty much has me beat! I think I'll go make myself some strawberry crepes before the kids wake up and the adventures begin....

6 comments:

Clenece said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a good day and do somthing fun!

Broadhead Family said...

Happy Birthday!!!! You are such an awesome person, i am so glad were friends! You old person you:)

Kali said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Don't be saying words like "old"...I'm not too far behind you!! :) Hope you had a great day!

The Isoms said...

Hey this is Brittany! I am glad to see you have a blog! I love these things!
I hope you had a great birthday! 27 sounded old to me to, but I have a couple months of being 27 and it's not to bad! HEHE
Do you mind if I add you to my links?

raw mom said...

um HI! why did i not know you had a blog?


do you remember that year we ran away to the park because your fam told you your REAL birthday was dec 4th...oh, the good ol days...

hey, our blog is private, so email me at teresa4andy@yahoo...and i'll invite ya! good to see you!

Haven said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Mel! Sheesh, you'd think I'd be a better friend than this. I will do better next year I promise!