
Happy 2nd Birthday Caleb! I seriously can not believe that my baby is 2! He is acting so grown up now, and is really starting to talk. His vocabulary has increased tremendously! And he is even starting to potty train himself! I tried a few weeks ago, I guess he just was not ready.
Caleb loves anything that has to do with a ball. Last year it was basketball, this year it is golf. He loves to sit on Jeff's lap while he is playing a golf game on x box. You should see this kid and his golf swing, it's amazing.
Since Caleb loves golf so much we made him a golf cake, he loved blowing out the candles, we even had to do it twice since the video camera didn't work the first time.
By the end of the night Caleb had broken the set of golf clubs he got from his Grandma and Grandpa Caldwell, and the tee ball set he got from his Grandma and Grandpa Summerhays. He even broke all his new crayons in half. This kid is seriously all boy...
7 comments:
Hey gorgeous girlie that I haven't seen in years! How ya doing? My blog is sbbennett.blogspot.com. You can link to Kims and Bethany's from there too. I'm glad I found your blog! Your kids are so cute!
Coolest Cake Ever! Can I get one for Ryan's birthday! Happy Birthday to Caleb!
I can't believe how fast they grow either! You did and AMAZING job on his cake. WAY CUTE! His little cake face is so cute! Happy Birthday Caleb!
Melissa that golf ball looks to BIG for that cake. It just doesn't look good. I expected more from a cake professional. huh huh
k-that went year went by fast, too! so when is the next caldwell making and entrance?
So cute! LOVE that cake! I am so glad that you started a blog! I will totally add you to our list girl! :)
Cute cake! Happy Birthday, Caleb! I know I'm a little late. I just haven't been blog-stalking lately. How funny (and not-so at the same time) that he broke everything before his birthday was even over! lol...they obviously don't make toys the way they should.
Post a Comment