Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Crazy Kids


My kids love bath time, which is nice for me because I can get some laundry or dishes done while they are in the tub. When I came to check on the kids, Caleb had these round foam things on his eyes. I just had to crack up and laugh.

I've been going to a yoga class once a week at the new community center, and occasionally I will do yoga at home. This picture is of Shelbie attempting a yoga pose when we were up at Duck Creek a few weeks ago.

Ahh, I just love Barney. Seriously my kids are mesmerized by him. Shelbie acts like she is too old to watch Barney now, but Caleb just loves it. Now I am not one of those mothers who has the tv babysit her kids. They only get to watch tv for 30 minutes at the most. But since Caleb has been watching him more often, he has been talking up a storm, and sings along with the songs and it is just sooo cute.

8 comments:

The Capitans said...

Your kids are so cute. Fun stuff I love it when I see my kids trying to do things I do. It just makes me smile.

Kali said...

LOVE the pic of Caleb with the rings on his eyes! SO CUTE!

raw mom said...

um CUTE kids, missy! are you makin' anymore for us to hear about??

Tara and David said...

Mey Mel, it is Tara! I have finally joined the blogging world! Your family is so cute!
Tara K. Olsen

Mitch and Linda... said...

Melissa! It's Linda Noble, so nice to have found you guys! Your kids are cute!! Congrats on the new business venture, I have a few friends getting hitched so I'll pass the info along! We have a blog but it's private so email me and I will send you an invite!! Take care & keep in touch....mnorth@infowest.com

Jamey said...

Mel - I was wondering if you had a blog. Your family is so cute! Blogs are such a great way to keep in touch. My blog is private, so email me and I will invite you. jameytobler@hotmail

Clenece said...

They are doing Double Coupons this week in St.George. My Friend called them on Friday and they said they were....so check it out for yourself! Good luck!

Tara and David said...

changed blog address to taradave.blogspot.com