Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wiz Kid


Shelbie never ceases to amaze me. She had a dentist appointment and her reward for being good was a new puzzle. So we were at the store and I was showing her the 25 piece puzzles and she insisted on getting the 63 piece princess puzzle. I decided to let her make her own decision, I just didn't think that she could do a 63 piece puzzle........WRONG! She only needed help the first time she put it together, and now she does it all by herself. She loves puzzles, and likes to do them at the kitchen table when I am teaching my flute students. Which is nice for me because it keeps her entertained for at least 30 minutes at a time.

1 comment:

Tara and David said...

My 4 year old does the same thing! He LOVES puzzles! I love your costume by the way! I bet that you and Jeff were glad that you weren't saying goodbye at the MTC!(memories ahhh) Your kids are so cute! I love that you have a blog...so now we can see what is up with one another.