On October 29th Jeff's little brother reported to the MTC. He was called to serve in the Portland, Oregon mission. Shelbie ADORES her Uncle Scott. Going to the MTC stirred up a lot of memories for Jeff and me, and we're happy to say that it is not us being separated this time! When it was time to say good bye I was doing just fine, that is untill I looked at Shelbie and she had huge tears rolling down her cheeks. Scott picked her up and she gave him the biggest hug ever. She has had fun drawing him pictures to send in the mail. Thursday, November 13, 2008
Uncle Elder Scott Caldwell
On October 29th Jeff's little brother reported to the MTC. He was called to serve in the Portland, Oregon mission. Shelbie ADORES her Uncle Scott. Going to the MTC stirred up a lot of memories for Jeff and me, and we're happy to say that it is not us being separated this time! When it was time to say good bye I was doing just fine, that is untill I looked at Shelbie and she had huge tears rolling down her cheeks. Scott picked her up and she gave him the biggest hug ever. She has had fun drawing him pictures to send in the mail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Your kids are adorable! Shelbie is a smarty!
ooo! ooo! i know! i know! pick me!!
she got it from er darlingmama!!! hows the business coming??
Post a Comment