Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Halloween


Every year the Symphony has a Halloween concert, and we have to dress up. I came up with this costume the day of the concert! Thank goodness for the DI!! My father in law who is also the maestro of the Symphony didn't even recognize me. I guess it was the long dark hair....Shelbie looks forward to this concert because she gets to come and dress up too.

3 comments:

Heather McMullin said...

Missy,
Hi! I knew the summerhays family growing up so I thought I would just say hi! I hope everything is going well!

Heather McMullin (Scott)

West's said...

Cute Cute Cute! I love it! You do look completely different with dark hair! I love Caleb's suit. Scott looks so much like Jeff Holy Cow! I went ahead and bought the toilet paper coupons. I got them for $1.50 and she had 33 lots of 20 left. :) Let's hope for a sale!

raw mom said...

look at you being all mexican looking!!! you're so cute! k so you need to get started on another baby, little girl!