Monday, January 19, 2009

What do you think?

So Jeff and I really like this leather (durahide) sofa set. I am so tired of scrubbing our couches and some of the spill stains are just not comin off. Have any of you switched to leather? Do you love it or hate it? My in-laws have a nice leather set and I love how the spills just wipe right off or run right down onto the floor! I just don't like the cold feeling in the winter. What do you think?

6 comments:

Matt and Anna Hone said...

Melissa,

Your family picture is so CUTE!!! We love our leather couches they are so much easier to keep clean!!! Good Luck!!! Love ya Anna

The Capitans said...

Hey Melissa, I have leather and I would never switch back. I know this might be gross but we had our leather couches for about 3 weeks and our kids got the stomoch flu they were throwing up everywhere. It wiped right off our leather and you couldnt even smell it after some leather cleaner. Jusy make sure you clean them up shortly after spills so it doesnt ruin the die.

Haven said...

My friend has leather. Her little boy colors on it with pen and it doesn't come off, even with a professional job. :/ It's also easy to puncture it...BUT it IS way easier to clean.

Kali said...

LOVE my leather recliner. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Geoff and Niccole said...

I am in the market for wedding advice!! I tried to look at your website but it would not let me.

Aaron and Heather said...

I would love to get leather couches, but I am worried my boy are to naughty for something so nice. I would probably find it stabbed to death with a pen or something! Ha Ha