Seriously, I can't believe it's been 3 months since my last post! I know that I have a lot of catching up to do, but that will have to wait until later....ta ta for now.
How are you? Can't wait to see your new post and how you and your family are doing! I miss you tons! So what did you think about the Albertson's sale this week??? I had so much fun!!! Love ya Anna
Holy Cow!! I've been waiting to see when you'd post again!! You need to keep up better!! =D j/k Good thing we know where you live and are in the same ward and everything huh??
I am glad you commented, cause when I clicked on the link for you on Jen's blog it said it wasn't available. I can't beleive that halloween picture! I didn't recognize you!
6 comments:
Yeah...you are a little behind here. LOL. I love your picture in your header! You guys all look so CUTE!!!
Melissa,
How are you? Can't wait to see your new post and how you and your family are doing! I miss you tons! So what did you think about the Albertson's sale this week??? I had so much fun!!! Love ya Anna
Holy Cow!! I've been waiting to see when you'd post again!! You need to keep up better!! =D j/k Good thing we know where you live and are in the same ward and everything huh??
What a great family picture!
I am glad you commented, cause when I clicked on the link for you on Jen's blog it said it wasn't available. I can't beleive that halloween picture! I didn't recognize you!
Your kids are so cute. I can't believe you have kids that big! It looks like you guys have a lot of fun. We'll have to catch up sometime.
Post a Comment