Ashley Ann made her way into the world at 3:30am Saturday morning. She weighes 6 lbs. 7 oz and is 18 inches long. She is absolutely perfect! Shelbie and Caleb just love her to pieces. We feel so blessed to have her in our family.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 comments:
Good luck with 3 kids it is so fun at times, but a little harder to get some extra things done - but SSOOOO worth it! She is beautiful!
She is darling! Look at that HAIR! You are so lucky, my babies are always bald. Congrats on a beautiful addition to your family!
Beautiful! She already looks like your other kids! I love her hair. Can't wait to meet her!
Congrats!!! She is a doll!!!
She is adorable! Welcome to being a mommy of 3! I love all the hair...what's your secret to having babies with all the hair?
She is SO adorable! Congrats you guys!
Congrats!!! She is so cute. All that hair is just to cute. Hope you are doing well!!
So beautiful!! Diddo to everyone else on the hair...my boys were bald...we will see if this girl comes out with hair or not. Congrats!
She looks perfect. Congrats and I hope thing go well! Best of luck!
Congratulations! She is absolutely adorable!
Cute, of course. Bows are coming your way I promise!
Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful!!! Miss you tons!!! Love ya lots Anna
Yay! What a beautiful little girl!
I agree with Jamey...3 is a lot tougher than 2 but its worth it!!
Was there ever any question that this baby would be absolutely beautiful? Congratulations you guys!
Ahhh! i love it another girl to marry jacob! she is beautiful when do i get to come see her???
Found you in the blog world and just in time to congratulate you on your beautiful baby girl. What beautiful name. Love all that hair!
Congrats, she is adorable!
congrats missy!!! i am so stinkin' happy for you!!! doesn't it feel so good to get them out of your body and into your arms!!!! she's darling!!
let me know if you need newborn pics...my site is mypocket-fullofposies.blogspot.com...come check it out!
Congrats! She is adorable!!
Oh, good job Melissa! (and Jeff too ;P)
I'm so behind the times. I'm sorry I didn't know sooner! I think Jeff mentioned it when I brought the starter over, but I couldn't hear him with A yelling in my ear. :/ I hope all is going well!
congrats! Gary told us today in symphony that you had your little one! she is beautiful!
Congrats, shes adorable!
She is so beautiful. Look at all that amazing hair. Congrats
Post a Comment