Monday, August 10, 2009

I love Albertsons!

Ok, so I've been "couponing" for about 1 1/2 years now. There have been some really good deals and I feel so good that we have some food storage. (even if it does consist mainly of cereal!) My friend and I have been going to the store at night when our kiddos are asleep and it is a beautiful thing! This past shopping trip was awesome. Since there are a lot more people using coupons, the deals go fast.....so I normally don't get everything that I want, or think that I need. :) But this trip I pretty much got everything on my list. Here is the break down:

15 boxes of cereal
4 All detergent
4 Lipton onion soup mix
1 yoplait yogurt
2 boxes of Popsicles
3 deodorant
4 Chex mix
2 Breyers Ice Cream
8 kids shampoo
4 body wash
2 Mayo
4 Ragu
16 Pasta
4 Fuze drinks
1 liquid starch

My grand total for everything was $24.04!!

1 comment:

Clenece said...

SWEET!!! I miss Albertsons! Way to go!