
It seems like all I have been posting about lately is birthdays! June, July and August are busy months for us. Shelbie's birthday is actually tomorrow. We celebrated last night with my side of the family, and tonight we will celebrate with Jeff's side of the family, and tomorrow we just might be too tired to celebrate on her actual birthday!

It's hard to believe that my little girl is growing up so fast. She is so much fun, and a total princess. She says the most profound things when she prays. She has such a special little spirit, I feel like I have so much to learn from her.

We were in Michaels last week with my sister and mom looking at cupcake stands for my sisters wedding when Shelbie spotted this cake and really wanted it for her birthday. It actually wasn't that hard to make! I was quite nervous....but once I was done I really enjoyed making it! It looks nothing like the picture on the box since fondent isn't my forte. But I think that it turned out good, and Shelbie liked it so that is all that matters. I would really like to take a cake decorating class sometime.
4 comments:
Shelbie is a such a beautiful girl! What a sweetheart! GREAT job on the cake!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELBIE!
Your cakes are great! Shelbie is growing up so much I still think of her in her little "tanning bed" Happy Birthday to Her!
We are not old enough for you have a child that old. Weren't we just graduating from high school? :) The cake looks great!
I can't believe she's already 4! But then I remember she was born shortly before I got married...and I've been married almost 4 years...so, I guess she can be 4.
Cute cake! Let me know when you take a cake class; I've been wanting to do one as well for several years but the scheduling just hasn't been right.
I went to the Family Resource Center this week for storytime, but I guess they've closed for the summer??
Post a Comment