
Shelbie and Caleb had so much fun sleeping in a tent. Caleb loved using the flashlights, as you can see he has both of his daddy's big flashlights.
So cute, they are holding hands......Shelbie is a wonderful big sister. Sometimes I think she thinks she is the mom. She has given Caleb spanks before when he acts up or teases her.
Jeff likes to fly fish. This is at Asay Creek. He caught a huge brown trout, 18 inches long. We were lucky enough to have been there to see it. We made him leave soon thereafter. We like to whine and complain throughout the entire trip.


5 comments:
How fun...Caleb's poor face. =( Have fun!
What cute kids! Glad you had a great time!
Melissa,
I miss you tons!!! I love hearing from you!!! Your blog page is so cute!!! I love it!!! I am so glad Caleb is ok. Your kids are so cute!!! It looks like you are having a fun summer! Congratulation on your new business. You do a great job. What a talent you have! Miss you tons! Love Anna
Hey! what e-mail do you want me to send the blog invite to?
LOVE the new family pic! SO CUTE! Sure looks like you guys have been enjoying you summer!
Post a Comment