Monday, July 7, 2008
Wedding Bells Anyone?
So Jeff and I purchased a wedding business this past month. A good friend of mine used to own it and is sadly moving up north for her husband to go to school and didn't want to take it all with them. I've been doing wedding flowers for a few years now, and thought it would be fun to be able to offer backdrops, table cloths, trees, centerpieces, etc.... We are still trying to decide on a business name, but I think we like Floral Designs & Events. Our back drops are very comparable to what the other wedding rental places here have in town, and I believe our prices are better. So, if any of you know of anyone tying the knot, please send them our way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Will do!
I definitely will! Good Luck! That is so exciting! You will be perfect for that! Happy Birthday to Shelbie too! :)
Way cool! We are excited for you guys!
Awesome! How exciting for you! I'll definitely send them your way. You did a fabulous job with my wedding. :)
Post a Comment